The lotion makes the cutlery shiny again.
Silver Bath for Personal Use makes forks, spoons, knives and other dull table silver or silver plated metal shine again. For a thorough maintenance of blackened silver. The bath protects for several weeks against oxidation and removes all the dirt from the silverware.
A fast, efficient care that does not damage the cutlery.
The bath has a basket in which the silverware can be placed for easy cleaning. Humectants penetrate the dirt and ensure efficient maintenance. The exceptional solubility of the formula allows quick rinsing. The bath has an almost immediate effect and does not scratch or print on the precious metal. The silverware becomes clean and shiny again.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Immerse the cutlery in the bath using the basket.
- Wait 3 to 4 minutes before removing the silverware from the bath.
- For larger objects you can use a moistened sponge.
- Wash, rinse and dry with a soft cloth.
- Do not use for artificially oxidized silver.
Did you know that?
Silver is a precious metal that needs to be maintained more often than others. For this reason, cutlery should be carefully washed and dried and stored in a dry, enclosed space.