For the QLOCKTWO CREATOR’S EDITION METAMORPHITE, 350 to 400 million years of pressure had to be exerted until grey slate formed from clay slurry, which ultimately adorns the front of a QLOCKTWO.
This fissile rock is still traditionally used for roof and facade construction and now the slate front decorates the newest member of the QLOCKTWO CREATOR’S EDITION. Its typical colour and individual structure makes each METAMORPHITE front unique.
As with the other models of the CREATOR’S EDITION, the letters indicating the time are cut out of the slate material of the Metamorphite model using high end technology.
Modern technology meets millions of years old rock, contemporary, award-winning design meets tectonically deformed and folded rock layers – a worthy extension of the QLOCKTWO CREATOR’S EDITION.
Sensors adjust the light automatically to ambient light conditions so that even at night the clock can be easily read. The brightness can also be adjusted manually.
When the seconds mode is activated – using the two buttons at the back of the clock – the seconds are displayed as large figures on the front matrix. In seconds mode the minute points in the corners are still viable.
With the QLOCKTWO FLASHSETTER* it is even easier to set your QLOCKTWO. After having installed the FLASHSETTER on your smartphone, the current time of your smartphone will be transmitted to your QLOCKTWO in no time by pressing the “FLASH”-button.
- DIMENSIONS QLOCKTWO CLASSIC (H × W × D): 450 × 450 × 22 mm
- WALL MOUNTING BRACKET DIMENSIONS (H × W × D): 240 × 240 × 25 mm
- DIMENSIONS ACRYLIC GLASS SUPPORT (H × W × D): 140 × 140 × 20 mm
- WEIGHT: approx. 4.8 kg
- AMBIENT TEMPERATURE: +15 °C TO +30 °C
- USB POWER SUPPLY UNIT PORT: 100 V − 240 V ~/ 50/60 HZ, 200mA
- USB POWER SUPPLY UNIT OUTPUT: 5 V 1.0 A
- QLOCKTWO CLASSIC PORT: 5 V 550 mA
- POWER CONSUMPTION: 2-3 WATTS
- PRECISION: ±8 SECONDS/MONTH