The QLOCKTWO CREATOR'S EDITION SILVER & GOLD is made according to the same principle as its golden sister - hand-covered with white gold leaves. The oxidized silver creates an uneven patina that is restored as soon as the desired color is reached and gives this unique piece its random surface structure that is truly unique.
Individual white gold leaves are applied by hand and refined in an extensive patination process. The white gold alloy (12 carat) consists of equal parts silver and gold.
The oxidizing silver part gives an irregular patina, which is fixed after receiving the desired coloring and gives the unique piece its random and therefore unique surface structure.
Depending on the perspective and light situation, the front unfolds its warm, glistening golden look, reminiscent of antique artifacts.
Sensors automatically adjust the light to the ambient light, so that the clock can also be read at night. The brightness can also be adjusted manually.
When the seconds mode is activated - using the two buttons on the back of the clock - the seconds are displayed as large numbers on the front matrix. In second mode, the minute points in the corners are still achievable.
The QLOCKTWO FLASHSETTER* makes it even easier to set up your QLOCKTWO. After you have installed the FLASHSETTER on your smartphone, the current time of your smartphone is sent to your QLOCKTWO in no time by pressing the "FLASH" button.
- DIMENSIONS QLOCKTWO CLASSIC (H × W × D): 450 × 450 × 22 mm
- DIMENSIONS WALL BURGLE (H × W × D): 240 × 240 × 25 mm
- DIMENSIONS OF ACRYL GAS (H × W × D): 140 × 140 × 20 mm
- WEIGHT: approx. 4.8 kg
- AMBIENT TEMPERATURE: +15 ° C TO +30 ° C
- POORT USB POWER: 100 V - 240 V ~ / 50/60 HZ, 200 mA
- USB POWER SUPPLY OUTPUT: 5 V 1.0 A
- QLOCKTWO CLASSIC PORT: 5 V 550 mA
- POWER CONSUMPTION: 2-3 WATTS
- PRECISION: ± 8 SECONDS / MONTH