A lively, unique surface. Inspired by the naturally patinated copper on roofs, sculptures and coins. The surface is fixed indelibly. Each of these unique pieces is signed and individually numbered using laser engraving.
After a long test phase, managed to patinate copper in a way that gives every single clock a completely unique surface meeting the high expectations of a CREATOR’S EDITION.
In some places, you can sense the bright colours of the copper and others are reminiscent of a bluish green submarine world.
The QLOCKTWO CREATOR’S EDITION VINTAGE COPPER provides a chance to tell the time and admire a unique piece of art.
Sensors adjust the light automatically to ambient light conditions so that even at night the clock can be easily read. The brightness can also be adjusted manually.
When the seconds mode is activated – using the two buttons at the back of the clock – the seconds are displayed as large figures on the front matrix. In seconds mode the minute points in the corners are still viable.
With the QLOCKTWO FLASHSETTER* it is even easier to set your QLOCKTWO. After having installed the FLASHSETTER on your smartphone, the current time of your smartphone will be transmitted to your QLOCKTWO in no time by pressing the “FLASH”-button.
- DIMENSIONS QLOCKTWO CLASSIC (H × W × D): 450 × 450 × 22 mm
- WALL MOUNTING BRACKET DIMENSIONS (H × W × D): 240 × 240 × 25 mm
- DIMENSIONS ACRYLIC GLASS SUPPORT (H × W × D): 140 × 140 × 20 mm
- WEIGHT: approx. 4.8 kg
- AMBIENT TEMPERATURE: +15 °C TO +30 °C
- USB POWER SUPPLY UNIT PORT: 100 V − 240 V ~/ 50/60 HZ, 200mA
- USB POWER SUPPLY UNIT OUTPUT: 5 V 1.0 A
- QLOCKTWO CLASSIC PORT: 5 V 550 mA
- POWER CONSUMPTION: 2-3 WATTS
- PRECISION: ±8 SECONDS/MONTH