QLOCKTWO LARGE BLACK PEPPER
Qlocktwo Large Black Pepper, with a stainless steel front in powder coated black. The largest version, with its 90×90 centimetres, is a real eye-catcher. By applying the size in a spacious living room. It is also very suitable as an artistic way of indicating the time in a representative room.
The Qlocktwo Large Black Pepper was designed by Biegert & Funk. A unique word clock that indicates the time with sentences. Every 5 minutes the sentence changes and every minute is indicated by a bright spot in one of the corners. Take 13.50 as an example, which is described as 'ten for two'. A minute later, a point of light appears in the upper left corner, another minute later in the upper right corner, then in the lower left corner and then in the lower right corner. After five minutes the next word comes up, 'five for two'.
High-end techniques of Qlocktwo
- The Qlocktwo Large clocks are synchronised with an atomic clock in Frankfurt. You can easily do this with the Flashsetter. A special app that can be downloaded for free from the App Store. Your phone sends a light signal in morse to the sensor of the Qlocktwo.
- A light sensor in the clock causes the light to turn on brighter in bright daylight for higher contrast. However, when it gets dark, the clock will dim so that the light does not have a dominant or blinding effect.
Sizes of the Qlocktwo Large Black Pepper
The Qlocktwo Large Black Pepper was developed by Biegert & Funk and is part of the Qlocktwo family. A program with clocks in three different sizes. The Qlocktwo Large is
- 90 cm x 90 cm
- has a front of stainless steel in powder coating the letters are cut with laser
- Corpus white lacquered
- Magnetically removable front, interchangeably fused with screws in the same colour
- A white power cable is supplied as standard, it can also be mounted blind on an electrical wall box.